Ines Sainz picks Margarito over Pacquiao

Replace with you advertisement code (In the bottom of title of single post)
An exclusive interview of FanHouse video grapher, Elie Seckbach to Ines Sainz of TV Azteca, a Mexican television reporter who had been hired by Top Rank Promotions to cover the HBO pay per view televised Nov. 13 clash between WBO welterweight (147 pounds) champion and seven-division king Manny Pacquiao and former Antonio Margarito for the vacant WBC junior middleweight (154 pounds) belt at The Dallas Cowboys Stadium.


Here's an excerpt of the interview:
Elie Seckbach: What do you think of Antonio Margarito after watching him train?

Ines Sainz: Well, I think that he's great. He's in the best shape of his whole career.

Who is going to win, Manny Pacquiao or Antonio Margarito?

Margarito, of course. I'm from Mexico, and I think that right now, it's time for the Mexican boxer. So, he's going to win.

What do you think of Manny Pacquiao after watching him train?

Well, I think that he's training very hard, also, and he's a professional, too. So, I really believe that it's going to be a great, great fight. But, my heart is with the Mexican boxer.

Do you have a prediction?

No. I think that they winner here is going to be the boxers, because the fight is going to be amazing. And, I really believe that Margarito has a really good chance to come out with the victory.
You who do you pick to win the Pacquiao vs. Margarito fight on Nov. 13?

0 comments:

Post a Comment